MP PPT 2023: Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board (MPPEB) referred to as MP Vyapam organizes Madhya Pradesh Pre Polytechnic Test (MP PPT). MP PPT is a state-level entrance examination which conducts an admission process for various Polytechnic diploma programs. Candidates, who want to appear in the MP Polytechnic exam for taking admission in polytechnic courses offered by several reputed polytechnic institutions in Madhya Pradesh state, should submit their MP PPT 2023 application form as per schedule. Through this article, candidates can get complete details on MP PPT 2023.
MP PPT 2023 Important Dates
|Availability of the Online Application form||Last week of April 2023|
|Closing date to fill the application form||4th week of May 2023|
|Correction in the Application form||Last week of April 2023|
|Correction in Application form last date||1st week of May 2023|
|Exam date||2nd week of June 2023|
|Result Announcement||In the month of July 2023|
- The applicant should have Indian citizenship.
- The candidate must have the domicile certificate of Madhya Pradesh.
- He/she must have scored a minimum of 35% of total marks in the qualifying exam.
- The candidate should have studied Mathematics, Physics, and Chemistry in the 10th
- Candidate passed with grace marks in the qualifying exam i.e. 10th, grace marks will not be considered in the calculation of minimum marks obtained in the qualifying exam.
- If any candidate is found ineligible at any stage, the candidature will be canceled immediately.
- Candidates from the general category should pay Rs. 400/-.
- For the applicants belonging to the reserved category, the application fee is Rs. 200/-.
- Candidates can pay the application fee through a credit card/ internet banking/ debit card/ or kiosk portal.
Shiv Nadar University Admission Open 2023>>Apply Now!!
Manipal University Admission Open 2023>>Apply Now!!
IIAD Admission Open 2023>>Apply Now!!
Lovely Professional University Admission 2022>>Apply Now!!
NIIT University Admission Open 2022>>Apply Now!!
MP PPT 2023 Exam Pattern
- The exam will be conducted online mode.
- 150 questions will be asked in the exam.
- The complete duration of the exam for about 2 hours.
- The question paper will be asked in both Hindi & English language.
- The question paper will be consisting of an objective-type question.
|Subjects||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks|
MP PPT 2023 Application Form
The online process for filling up of MP PPT Application form will be released from the second week of April 2023. It is notable that the form will be submitted only through online mode. Any letter or application through the post will not be entertained. While filling up the online form, the candidate must keep with them the necessary details and ensure that they should not make a mistake.
The candidates can download the admit card from the official website of the Board from the last week of June 2023. The Board will not send admit cards via post hence, students have to check the website regularly. By entering the necessary details in the Admit Card tab, the candidate can download the admit card.
MP PPT 2023 result will be published on the official website of the Board. It is expected that the result will be out in the third week of July 2023. For obtaining the result, the candidate needs to put their Roll Number and date of birth in the required tab.
MP PPT 2023 Counselling
- The candidates who secured merit in the entrance exam can be the part of MP Polytechnic Counselling Process. Most probably counselling starts in the month of July.
- The candidate will get Institute and Subject according to their merit, reservation, and choice through the counselling process.
- 95% of seats are reserved for candidates belonging to Madhya Pradesh State and remaining 5% seats for others.
- The candidate needs to check the official website from time to time for information.
|MP PPT Counselling 2023||Check Here|
|ITI Admission Notification 2023||Check Here|
|Polytechnic Admission Notification 2023||Check Here|
Physics- Force, Gravitation, Wave, Human Eye, Speed, Magnetic Effects of Electric Current, Work, Energy, Electricity, Heat, Domestic Electric Circuit, The Earth, The Universe, Galaxy, Microscope, Solar System.
Chemistry- Physical and Chemical Change, Human Dependence on Natural Resources, Electrolysis, Classification of Matter, Air, Difference Types of Substances and their Nature, Mineral Cycle, Types of Fuel, Necessity of Balanced Diet, Electro-Chemical Cell, Chemical Bond, Ecological Balance.
Mathematics- Geometry, Algebra, Circle, Mensuration, Trigonometry.