IIFT 2024 Registration: IIFT (Indian Institute of Foreign Trade) is one of the top B-Schools in the country that conducts a national level examination termed as IIFT Entrance Examination. The examination is a self-organizing admission test scheduled in the 4th week of November to offer admission to the MBA IB program. Check complete details such as eligibility criteria, exam pattern, exam date, etc.
IIFT 2024 Important Dates
|IIFT Exam Notification
|3rd week of August 2023
|Starting of application form
|2nd week of September 2023
|Last date to fill the application form
|2nd week of October 2023
|Last date to Submit Request for change of Test Centre
|3rd week of October 2023
|Last date of applying through submitting GMAT score for foreign nationals and NRIs
|3rd week of October 2023
|2nd week of November 2023
|1st week of December 2023
|2nd week of December 2023
|Scorecard release date
|2nd week of January 2024
|GD and PI Rounds
|January or February 2024
IIFT 2024 Application form
IIFT Application Form will be available from the 1st week of September 2023 and the interested applicants will be able to apply either through online or offline mode. The applications will be submitted online through the official website of IIFT and for offline mode applicants have to buy the application form from the post office or from the counter of IIFT in cash/DD. In offline mode, the applicants will have to send the applications in an envelope at the below-mentioned address. The applicants are advised to keep a photocopy of the duly filled application form and DD for further reference.
Indian Institute of Foreign Trade,
B-21 Qutab Institutional Area,
New Delhi- 110016
- There is no age limit to apply for IIFT 2024.
- The applicants must have a qualified Bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a recognized university.
- Appearing applicants of final year can also apply (providing they have to submit the proof of requisite qualification by October 2023.
|For General/OBC Applicants
|For SC/ST/PH Applicants
|For Foreign National/NRI/Children of NRI Applicants
|US$80 (INR Rs. 4500)
IIFT Exam Pattern
- The examination will be held offline mode only in the English language.
- The exam will be of 2 hours duration.
- The question paper will have a total of 123 questions. However, the examination pattern changes every year.
- The marking scheme for each section of the question paper will be different.
- For the wrong option, the 1/3 mark will be deducted.
|Parts of the Exam
|Total questions from each section
|General Knowledge & Awareness
IIFT 2024 Admit Card
- To all the provisionally registered Applicants the admit card will be sent through the post.
- The Applicants to download in case they won’t receive the admit card via post, they can download online at the official website of IIFT by logging into their individual account at the official website.
- Without producing the valid IIFT Admit Card 2024 no Applicant will be allowed to enter the Test Centre.
- Also, carry a photo ID for the purpose of verification.
Any of the id such as Passport, Election I-Card, College I-Card. Driving License or PAN Card etc can be brought along.
IIFT 2024 Result/Rank
- The result for IIFT written exam will be declared online and will be available at the official website of IIFT.
- For downloading the scorecard, the Applicants will be required to enter their 7 digit Roll Number and Date of Birth. The declared IIFT Result 2024 will provide the following –Downloading of the scorecard
List of Applicants shortlisted for further rounds of admission at IIFT
- The scorecard will not be sent through the post.
IIFT 2024 Answer key
The answer key will be available on the official website of IIFT after 2-3 days of successful completion of the examination. The applicants will be able to get an idea about their approx marks for IIFT 2024 examination.
- The cutoff is basically the minimum scores that every Applicant must have scored in each section and overall in order to be considered for shortlisting.
- The Applicants are shortlisted to participate in the further rounds of selection on the basis of cutoff as decided by IIFT.
- Both sectional & overall cutoffs are applied while shortlisting the eligible Applicants.
- It’s important for the Applicants to clear sectional & overall cut off both.
- Here is a rough estimate of the expected IIFT 2024 Cutoff
|Name of Section
|General Knowledge & Awareness
IIFT Exam Syllabus
The examination syllabus of IIFT 2024 will include these subjects- GK & awareness, Quantitative analysis, Englis Comprehensionon and Logical Reasoning.
Detailed Syllabus is as follows:
- English Comprehension – Contextual usage, Comprehension of passage, Fill In the Blanks, Verbal Reasoning, Syllogisms, Jumbled paragraphs with 4 or 5 sentences, Analogies, Antonyms, Errors in word choice, Sentence correction, Punctuation, etc.
- General Knowledge & Awareness – Current Affairs, Constitution, Countries, Sports CE, Persons, Awards & Honors, Famous Personalities, Buildings, Languages, Animals, Inventions & Discoveries, Currencies, Indian & World Geography, Indian & World History, Democratic policy, Current Events, etc.
- Logical Reasoning – Visual reasoning, Assertion and reasons, Statements and conclusions, Critical reasoning, Assumption-Premise-Conclusion, identifying valid inferences, identifying Strong arguments and Weak arguments, definitely true, Statements and assumptions, Identifying Probably true, Puzzles, Family tree problem, Symbol Based problems, Matrix arrangements, Coding, and decoding, etc.
- Quantitative Analysis – Geometry, Percentages, Ratios and Proportion, Ratios, Profit & Loss, Harmonic mean, Number system, Averages, Percentages, Alligation & Mixtures, Partnership, Number Base System, Arithmetic progression, Time-Speed-Distance, Geometric Progression, Arithmetic mean, Geometric mean, Simple Interest & Compound Interest, Permutations & Combinations, Maxima & Minima Progression, Median, Mode, Set Theory, Installment Payments, Partnership, Clocks, Probability, Trigonometry, Vectors, Binomial Expansion, Venn Diagram, etc.
IIFT 2024: Important Points
- You cannot make any changes after the final submission of the application form.
- 1/3rd marks will be deducted for each wrong answer.
- The application form of the IIFT entrance exam 2024 will be released on 3rd September 2023.
- Admit card will be sent to the candidates through post. Candidates can also download the admit card through the official website of IIFT.
- Fees can be paid through credit card/debit card or demand draft.
- The paper medium will be English only.
- Candidates can check the detailed exam pattern of IIFT from the exam pattern section of our article.
- You can get the application form either from the IIFT counter or by post.
- There is no prescribed age criteria to apply for IIFT.