Indian Army BSc Nursing 2024: Applications for Indian Army BSc Nursing will be available soon. Only female candidates can apply for admission to 4 years B Sc. (Nursing) Course. The candidates will be awarded admission based on merit cum choice, (subject to vacancy in each College). The admission will be commencing at the Colleges of Nursing of Armed Forces Medical Services. Candidates will be provided with free ration, accommodation, uniform allowance, and a monthly stipend during training as per existing terms and conditions as amended from time to time. More details about the Indian Army BSc Nursing 2024 are given in the following article.
Army B.Sc Nursing Application process is going to start in month of January 2024 for session 2024….… Interested candidates Stay Connected with us for All the Latest Official Updates…
Indian Army Nursing Admission 2024 Overview
|Exam Name||Indian Army Military Nursing Service Exam (B.Sc. Nursing)|
|Examination Authority||Directorate General of Medical Services (Army)|
|Exam Level||National Level|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Mode of Exam||Online|
|Number of Vacancies||220|
Shiv Nadar University Admission Open 2023>>Apply Now!!
Manipal University Admission Open 2023>>Apply Now!!
IIAD Admission Open 2023>>Apply Now!!
Lovely Professional University Admission 2022>>Apply Now!!
NIIT University Admission Open 2022>>Apply Now!!
Indian Army BSc Nursing 2024: Important Dates
|Date of Online Registration /Form filling||January 2024|
|Last Date for Online Submission of Application||January 2024|
|Admit Card downloading||March 2024|
|Date of Examination||March 2024|
|Date of Declaration Result||April 2024|
|Date of Interview||April 2024|
Number of Seats (Institution-wise)
|College of Nursing||Seats|
|CON, AFMC Pune||40|
|CH (EC) Kolkata||30|
|AH (R&R), New Delhi||30|
|CH (CC), Lucknow||40|
|CH (AF), Bangalore||40|
Marital Status: Female candidates who are unmarried/divorcee/legally separated or widows without encumbrances can apply for Indian Army BSc Nursing 2024.
Nationality: Candidates should be Indian nationals.
Age Limit: The date of birth of the candidate should be between 1st Oct. 1997 to 30th Sept. 2005 (both days inclusive)
- Passed in the first attempt, Senior Secondary Examination (10+2) or equivalent (12 Years schooling) Exam as a regular student from a Statutory/Recognized Board /University/Exam Body is required.
- The above qualification should be passed with Physics, Chemistry, Biology (Botany & Zoology) and English with not less than 50% aggregate marks.
- Appearing candidates in the final year of the qualifying examination during the current academic session may also apply provisionally.
- The candidates finally selected for the course will have to submit proof of passing the eligibility.
- Medical fitness will be determined as per standards applicable for commission in the Armed Forces as amended from time to time. X-Ray examination of Chest and USG (of abdomen & pelvis) will be done
- Minimum height should not be less than 148 cm (relaxed by 5cm in case of candidates belonging to Western Himalayan region, Eastern Himalayan region, and Scheduled Tribes)
- Candidates can see the details of medical standards on the Indian Army Websites www.joinindianarmy.nic.in / www.indianarmy.gov.in
Indian Army BSc Nursing 2024 Application Form
Candidates may apply online only through www.joinindianarmy.nic.in. It is mandatory for the candidate to give the mobile number for correspondence. The candidate’s E-mail ID is the user ID for this website and the candidate will select her own password. Candidates will be required to pay the application fee. A bank reference number (DU Number) will be generated for the future correspondence of the candidate on the successful completion of online payment. For further details on the admission procedure, please visit the official website Indian Army.
- The online application processing fee will be Rs. 150/-.
- Candidates will remit the fee through Bank Challan of State Bank of India.
- Eligible applicants will have to attend an objective type Written Test popularly known as Military Nursing Entrance Exam.
- On the basis of the merit of the Written Test, candidates will attend the interview.
- Final selection will be on Combined merit of Written Test & Interview, subject to medical fitness and vacancy in each College
Interview & Medical Examination
- The qualified candidates of the Written Test will appear for interviews & medical examination at selected Centers.
- Candidates declared FIT/UNFIT in Medical Exam will be informed about their medical status by the President of the Selection Medical Board (SMB), including the procedure of requesting for APPEAL/REVIEW MEDICAL BOARD
Indian Army BSc Nursing Entrance Test
- The test will be of 90 minutes duration
- It will be covering General English, Biology, Physics, Chemistry, and General Intelligence.
|Section 1||Biology, Zoology & Botany||50 Questions|
|Section 2||Chemistry||50 Questions|
|Section 3||Physics||50 Questions|
|Section 4||Intelligence, Logic, and Reasoning||25 Questions|
|Section 5||English Language and Comprehension||25 Questions|
Written Test Centers
Agra, Ambala, Chennai, Danapur, Dehradun, Delhi, Guwahati, Jalandhar, Jabalpur, Jaipur, Jammu, Jhansi, Kochi, Kirkee, Kolkata, Kanpur, Lucknow, Meerut, Mumbai, Bangalore, Barrackpore, Bhopal, Chandimandir, Coimbatore, Namkum, Secunderabad, Thiruvananthapuram, Ezhimala (Cannanore), Pune & Vishakhapatnam.
|B.Sc Nursing Admission 2024||GNM Admission 2024|
|ANM Admission Form 2024||Indian Army Nursing Counselling|
- The faculty of the College is actively involved in classroom and clinical teaching in their area of specialization for all the courses run by the College.
- The faculty is the Postgraduate Nurse in different specialties.
- External Lecturers are also engaged in teaching subjects like Sociology, Nutrition, Hindi, education and Computer Science (on a part-time basis).
Areas in which Clinical experience is provided
- Parent Hospital – Command Hospital (Southern Command) Pune
- Urban Community Health experience – Sholapur Bazaar, Ramtekdi, Tadiwala Road, and Cantonment General Hospital.
- Affiliated hospitals – Military Hospital Cardio-Thoracic Centre for Cardio-Thoracic Nursing & Military Hospital, Kirkee for Orthopaedic Nursing
- Rural Community Health Experience – Phursungi and Kasurdi village
FAQ (Frequently Asked Question)
Q. When does the Army B.Sc Nursing Application form released?
Ans. The application process starts in the month of December.
Q. Can male candidates apply for the Indian Army B.Sc Nursing Exam?
Ans. No, this examination is conducted only for female candidates.
Q. How many seats are filled through this exam?
Ans. 220 Seats in 6 participating colleges.
Official Website: https://joinindianarmy.nic.in/
16 thoughts on “Indian Army BSc Nursing 2024 MNS Application Form, Eligibility, Selection”
What is the exact date of releasing the application form for B.Sc. nursing 2020-2021 ?
Registration for my daughter for Indian Army BSC Nursing 2021 has been done. Trying to apply online and the online application is not appearing. As per the official notification the application will be released in this month. Please update is the application released or still not?
Thanks & waiting for your kind feed back.
Till the date, applicaiton form is not released, as the official notification released we will update all the details on this page, Keep in touch.
1..How much percentage should be there to join in indian army bsc nursing and
2…Can we join bsc indian army after completion of degree 1 year.
3..Please update the application release date
sir , when will the application form release for military nursing entrance exam 2021?
Sir, when will the application form release ?
Dear sir and Madam please MNS from infrom given.
Please from update.
SIR, I am waiting for the application to apply for military nursing please kindly inform us the date to apply for this .When will this application form releases. We are waiting for your reply Sir .Please kindly inform us the dates
Sir when SSC MNS exam going to conduct in 2021
Kya Chasma Lagane wale bacche MNS ka exam de sakte hain
How to apply for MNS exam and what are the subjects included?
I’m from Mittal college of nursing ajmer
And I I have completed my nursing course from there this year, when will I become eligible and can I apply for this exam?
Sir / madam I m 33 and I want to apply for mns as my divorce case is going on and I want to have my good future so can I apply for 2022 exam
when will the application form release for military nursing entrance exam 2021-22 ?
And what is the difference between MNS exam And AFMC Entrance Exam ?
We are kindly waiting for your reply Sir/ma’am.
Please reply ????