Indian Army BSc Nursing 2022: Applications for Indian Army BSc Nursing will be available soon. Only female candidates can apply for admission to 4 years B Sc. (Nursing) Course. The candidates will be awarded admission based on the merit cum choice, (subject to vacancy in each College). The admission will be commencing at the Colleges of Nursing of Armed Forces Medical Services. Candidates will be provided with free ration, accommodation, uniform allowance, and a monthly stipend during training as per existing terms and conditions as amended from time to time. More details about the Indian Army BSc Nursing 2022 are given in the following article.
Army B.Sc Nursing Application process is going to start in the month of January 2022 for the session 2022-23….… Interested candidates Stay Connected with us for All the Latest Official Updates…
Indian Army Nursing Admission 2022 Overview
|Exam Name||Indian Army Military Nursing Service Exam (B.Sc. Nursing)|
|Examination Authority||Directorate General of Medical Services (Army)|
|Exam Level||National Level|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Mode of Exam||Online|
|Number of Vacancies||220|
Indian Army BSc Nursing 2022: Important Dates
|Date of Online Registration /Form filling||January 2022|
|Last Date for Online Submission of Application||last week of January 2022|
|Admit Card downloading||1st week of March 2022|
|Date of Examination||3rd week of March 2022|
|Date of Declaration Result||1st week of April 2022|
|Date of Interview||3rd week of April 2022|
Number of Seats (Institution wise)
|College of Nursing||Seats|
|CON, AFMC Pune||40|
|CH (EC) Kolkata||30|
|AH (R&R), New Delhi||30|
|CH (CC), Lucknow||40|
|CH (AF), Bangalore||40|
Marital Status: Female candidates who are unmarried/divorcee/legally separated or widows without encumbrances can apply for Indian Army BSc Nursing 2022.
Nationality: Candidates should be Indian nationals.
Age Limit: The date of birth of the candidate should be between 1st Oct. 1997 to 30th Sept. 2005 (both days inclusive)
- Passed in the first attempt, Senior Secondary Examination (10+2) or equivalent (12 Years schooling) Exam as a regular student from a Statutory/Recognized Board /University/Exam Body is required.
- The above qualification should be passed with Physics, Chemistry, Biology (Botany & Zoology) and English with not less than 50% aggregate marks.
- Appearing candidates in the final year of the qualifying examination during the current academic session may also apply provisionally.
- The candidates finally selected for the course will have to submit proof of passing the eligibility.
- Medical fitness will be determined as per standards applicable for commission in the Armed Forces as amended from time to time. X-Ray examination of Chest and USG (of abdomen & pelvis) will be done
- Minimum height should not be less than 148 cm (relaxed by 5cm in case of candidates belonging to Western Himalayan region, Eastern Himalayan region, and Scheduled Tribes)
- Candidates can see the details of medical standards on the Indian Army Websites www.joinindianarmy.nic.in / www.indianarmy.gov.in
Indian Army BSc Nursing 2022 Application Form
Candidates may apply online only through www.joinindianarmy.nic.in. It is mandatory for the candidate to give the mobile number for correspondence. The candidate’s E-mail ID is the user ID for this website and the candidate will select her own password. Candidates will be required to pay the application fee. A bank reference number (DU Number) will be generated for the future correspondence of the candidate on the successful completion of online payment. For further details on the admission procedure, please visit the official website Indian Army.
- The online application processing fee will be Rs. 150/-.
- Candidates will remit the fee through Bank Challan of State Bank of India.
- Eligible applicants will have to attend an objective type Written Test popularly known as Military Nursing Entrance Exam.
- On the basis of the merit of the Written Test, candidates will attend the interview.
- Final selection will be on Combined merit of Written Test & Interview, subject to medical fitness and vacancy in each College
Interview & Medical Examination
- The qualified candidates of the Written Test will appear for interviews & medical examination at selected Centers.
- Candidates declared FIT/UNFIT in Medical Exam will be informed about their medical status by the President of the Selection Medical Board (SMB), including the procedure of requesting for APPEAL/REVIEW MEDICAL BOARD
Indian Army BSc Nursing Entrance Test
- The test will be of 90 minutes duration
- It will be covering General English, Biology, Physics, Chemistry, and General Intelligence.
|Section 1||Biology, Zoology & Botany||50 Questions|
|Section 2||Chemistry||50 Questions|
|Section 3||Physics||50 Questions|
|Section 4||Intelligence, Logic, and Reasoning||25 Questions|
|Section 5||English Language and Comprehension||25 Questions|
Written Test Centers
Agra, Ambala, Chennai, Danapur, Dehradun, Delhi, Guwahati, Jalandhar, Jabalpur, Jaipur, Jammu, Jhansi, Kochi, Kirkee, Kolkata, Kanpur, Lucknow, Meerut, Mumbai, Bangalore, Barrackpore, Bhopal, Chandimandir, Coimbatore, Namkum, Secunderabad, Thiruvananthapuram, Ezhimala (Cannanore), Pune & Vishakhapatnam.
|B.Sc Nursing Admission 2022||GNM Admission 2022|
|ANM Admission Form 2022||Indian Army Nursing Counselling|
- The faculty of the College is actively involved in classroom and clinical teaching in their area of specialization for all the courses run by the College.
- The faculty is the Postgraduate Nurse in different specialties.
- External Lecturers are also engaged in teaching subjects like Sociology, Nutrition, Hindi, education and Computer Science (on a part-time basis).
Areas in which Clinical experience is provided
- Parent Hospital – Command Hospital (Southern Command) Pune
- Urban Community Health experience – Sholapur Bazaar, Ramtekdi, Tadiwala Road, and Cantonment General Hospital.
- Affiliated hospitals – Military Hospital Cardio-Thoracic Centre for Cardio-Thoracic Nursing & Military Hospital, Kirkee for Orthopaedic Nursing
- Rural Community Health Experience – Phursungi and Kasurdi village
FAQ (Frequently Asked Question)
Q. When does the Army B.Sc Nursing Application form release?
Ans. The application process starts in the month of December.
Q. Can male candidates apply for the Indian Army B.Sc Nursing Exam?
Ans. No, this examination is conducted only for female candidates.
Q. How many seats are filled through this exam?
Ans. 220 Seats in 6 participating colleges.
Official Website: https://joinindianarmy.nic.in/