Jharkhand Polytechnic 2023 (PECE): To offer admission into various engineering & non-engineering diploma courses an exam called Jharkhand Polytechnic 2023 is conducted managed by the Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (JCECEB). This exam is also called PECE (as Polytechnic Entrance Competitive Examination). It is a state-level entrance exam. These programs are offered by various colleges & institutions of Jharkhand. Candidates can get detailed information about Jharkhand Polytechnic 2023 in the article below with also the exam pattern and counselling details.
Check Here: झारखंड पॉलिटेक्निक प्रवेश परीक्षा
Jharkhand Polytechnic 2023 Important Dates
|Registration will start||3rd week of March 2023|
|The end date to apply||3rd week of April 2023|
|Admit card will release||4th week of April 2023|
|Release the Jharkhand Polytechnic Exam||Last week of April 2023|
|Answer key||May 2023|
|Result Declaration||2nd week of June 2023|
|Start the Counseling process||4th week of June 2023|
Jharkhand Polytechnic 2023 Application Form
The Online Registration will be started from the 3rd week of March 2023. The exam conducting authority will provide the Application form through online or offline mode. Offline Applications will be available from the Main/Sub/ Grand post offices in Jharkhand state. Candidates can also download the OMR application online & fill it manually. Candidates, who fill the application form through offline mode have to submit the application along with the relevant documents to the official address.
- Candidates must be a citizen of India having valid domicile of Jharkhand state.
- Passed 10th/equivalent examination from a recognized board with minimum 35% marks in the qualifying examination.
- Appearing candidates can also apply.
- The minimum age limit should be 17 years as of 1st July 2023 only for mining engineering.
- There is no age limit for other courses.
- Aadhaar Card is compulsory to apply for this exam.
- Candidates can pay the fee through online mode (online payment gateway).
- Also, the offline mode (e-Challan) modes will be available to pay the fee.
|For General and OBC Candidates||Rs. 650/-|
|For SC/ST/Female Candidates||Rs. 325/-|
- The question paper will be of objective type questions.
- The medium of the examination will be both English as well as the Hindi language.
- One mark will be for each correct answer.
- There is no process of negative marking.
|Subjects||No of questions||Maximum marks|
|Total||150 questions||150 marks|
- PECE Admit Card will be available online or offline mode.
- The authority will also send the admit card by post.
- Candidates will get the online admit card in the month of May from our website.
- Bring a valid admit card to the examination hall.
- Candidates cannot enter the enter in examination hall, without the admit card.
Jharkhand Polytechnic 2023 Result
Candidates can check the result in the month of May. The Result will be available online mode on our website. To check the result, candidates have to enter their roll number & other details. On the basis of the performance in the examination, the board prepares the merit list. Candidates are advised to keep the scorecard till the admission process not over. Check here- Jharkhand Polytechnic Result
Jharkhand Polytechnic Counselling will be started from the month of June. Candidates must download their counselling letters from the website. The counselling will begin after the result declaration. Candidates will attend the counselling procedure, on the basis of the merit list. They will have to pay the counselling fee. Candidates have to carry their original documents for verification, at the time of counselling.
Documents required during counselling
- 10th standard mark sheet
- 10th standard admit card
- Caste certificate (if applicable)
- Recent passport size photograph
- Counselling letter
- Jharkhand Polytechnic 2023 admit card
- Jharkhand Polytechnic 2023 mark sheet
- Domicile certificate
- The syllabus is based on the study of CBSE & the state board.
- It will be based on the 10th class standard.
- The syllabus will contain topics & chapters of Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics subjects.
Jharkhand Polytechnic 2023: Important Points
- The application form will be available online or offline mode.
- The exam is for both engineering & non-engineering courses.
- The form will be available from the 3rd week of March 2023.
- Candidates who fill the application through offline mode have to send the application along with the relevant documents to the official address.