Kota University Time Table 2023: The Government of Rajasthan created the University of Kota in 2003 via the ‘University of Kota Act, 2003,’ which was announced in the State Government Gazzette on June 7, 2003. The University now has administrative authority over 180+ institutions with about 2,30,000 individuals in six districts throughout the state. Humanities, Business, Teaching, Law, and Political Science are among the university’s six departments. The University has formed domestic and international partnerships via memorandums of understanding (MOUs) aimed at advancing research in a variety of areas. Many national and international accomplices teams toured the University’s different departments and offered their recommendations as part of the ongoing effort to improve the quality of the study.
About The University
According to UGC rules, the institution is now committed to doing substantial and culturally conscious studies in the key areas of individual disciplines and admitting candidates for Ph.D. programs via admission examinations. The university departments frequently arrange training, meetings, and conventions at the national and state levels, as well as publishing their research papers in periodicals, volumes, and academic papers of nationwide and worldwide renown. The University is getting a substantial lot of initiatives from various branches of the Government of India, the Government of Rajasthan, as well as other regional and global development partners, and is recognized as a forthcoming research unit in Rajasthan by the Department of Science and Industrial Research (DSIR), Department of Science and Technology, Government of India.
- The Institution’s motto is “Satyam, Shivam, and Sundaram,” which indicates the “pursuit of truth, wellbeing, and the desire for the finest.”
- To create this university an excellent destination to study and to construct frameworks in departments for educating and research in various departments and collaborative sectors, so that learners actively realize their concealed capability and start contributing significantly to the advancement of their cherished homeland ‘Bharat’ and civilization overall.
Steps to Get Kota University Time Table 2023
Here is the step-by-step process for obtaining the Kota University Time Table 2023. To obtain their UOK Exam Time Table without experiencing any difficulties, candidates are advised to follow the steps given in the following section, which is important.
- First and foremost, navigate to the university’s official website, uok.ac.in.Afterward, go to and click on the UOK Main Exam and the UG Specialized Exam links on the website’s main page.
- After that, choose Attachment.
- Navigate to the Subject areas and Dates section of the pdf that is shown on the display.
- Save the PDF to your computer and print it off for future reference.
Kota University Time Table 2023
|BA 1st Year Time Table||Get Here|
|BA 2nd Year Time Table||Get Here|
|BA 3rd Year Time Table||Get Here|
|B.Sc 1st Year Time Table||Get Here|
|B.Sc 2nd Year Time Table||Get Here|
|B.Sc 3rd Year Time Table||Get Here|
|B.Com 1st Year Time Table||Get Here|
|B.Com 2nd Year Time Table||Get Here|
|B.Com 3rd Year Time Table||Get Here|
- There is no assurance provided to applicants about the sequence in which the question papers will be presented.
- The University will not consider any complaints about question papers if they are not filed via the Center Superintendent involved and received by them in a timely manner less than a week after they were given to the students to complete the exam in issue
- Students are required to bring water bottles, hand sanitizers, and face masks.
- The students will be allowed a total of 3:30 minutes to complete the paper and respond to the questions.
- Paying Examination fees online via the University of Kota’s website is the first step (On ZERO Charges) Through the use of a debit card from any bank: zero fees are charged for each transaction. Through any bank’s Net Banking service: ZERO fees are charged for each transaction.
- The flow of the process: Students may make online payments by visiting the university’s website and selecting the “ONLINE PAYMENT” option. The student will be able to pay with any bank debit card or via any bank’s net banking system at NO CHARGE to the institution. Following the successful completion of the financial transaction, students may print their examination form from the University’s website. The completed examination form must be sent to the appropriate examination center/college/department for processing.
|BA Private Form 2023||BA 1st Year Time Table 2023|
|B.Com 1st Year Exam Form||B.Sc Admission 2023|
Average Fee Structure in Kota University
|Course||Annual Fee Structure|
|Bachelors of Pharmaceuticals (B.Pharma)||Rs. 35,000/-|
|Master of Technology [M.Tech]||Rs. 58,600/-|
|Master of Business Administration||Rs. 18,500/-|
|Master of Commerce [M.Com]||Rs. 10,800/-|
|Bachelor of Science [B.Sc]||Rs. 57,800/-|
|Master of Science [M.Sc]||Rs. 32,000/-|
|Master of Arts [MA]||Rs. 8,800/-|
|Master of Social Work [MSW]||Rs. 17,000/-|
|Master of Laws [LLM]||Rs. 26,200/-|
|Master of Physical Education [M.P.Ed]||Rs. 43,200/-|
|Diploma in Culture and History of Rajasthan||Rs. 3000/-|
|Certificate course on Tourist Guide||Rs. 1500/-|
|Postgraduate Diploma in Yoga and Naturopathic Science||Rs. 12,000/-|