Once it pertains to all-boy residential schools, Gwalior’s The Scindia School is unquestionably the best. Since its founding in 1897, the school has been committed to delivering the finest education possible to its pupils. On the basis of an aptitude exam, the school admits deserving pupils in classes VI, VII, and VIII. Students with exceptional abilities may be accepted to classes IX and XI. By completing an online registration form, interested applicants (or their parents) may apply for admission. This page contains all the necessary information on The Scindia School Gwalior Admission 2023.
For The Scindia School Admissions in 2023, the following are the requirements to be eligible:
- To be eligible for admission to class VI, applicants’ age should not be more than 11 years old on the first day of January 2023.
- For admission to class VII, candidates must be under the age of 12 on the first day of January 2022 in order to be considered for admission.
- For admission to class VIII, applicants must be under the age of 13 on the first day of January 2023 in order to be considered.
- In order to be considered for admission to class IX, candidates must have studied for and passed their class 8th test from a recognized institution.
- Individuals who have completed their 10th-grade examination from a nationally accredited institution may be eligible to apply for admission to class XI.
Scindia School Gwalior Admission 2023 Application Process
The Scindia School Admission 2023 application form is available on the school’s official site, www.scindia.edu. The Scindia School Gwalior Admission is scheduled to take place in the fall of. It is recommended that parents carefully read the essential guidelines before continuing with the registration procedure.
- When filling out the registration form, candidates should provide their fundamental information such as their name, date of birth, mailing address, and Aadhaar number, among other things.
- Information on the parents, such as their names, cell phone numbers, and email addresses, will also be requested.
- Applicants should submit their registration forms online or by mail, together with a copy of their birth certificate, a copy of their last school report card, and three self-attested passport-size photographs of themselves.
- Additionally, the parents will be required to pay a registration fee of a certain amount in addition to the required papers and form.
- If possible, it is recommended that the Parents save a copy of the properly completed application form for their records and for future reference.
- There is a cost to register.
For the SAA, a registration fee of Rs. 6500/- will be levied. Applicants seeking admission to Class XI are required to choose the CAA category and pay a registration fee of Rs. 16,500/-. Payment may be made online via net banking or credit card, or by a bank draught issued in front of the Principal, The Scindia School, payable at Gwalior.
The following are the class-wise syllabus for the entrance examinations held for Scindia School Admission 2023:
Entrance to Class VI is as follows:
Composition on a given topic, composition on a picture, direct and indirect speech, informal letter, parts of speech, verb tenses, and reading comprehension are all topics covered in English.
- Mathematics: LCM and HCF, decimal numbers, measurement, fractional numbers, pictorial representation of data, Numbers, basic geometry, money transactions, triangles, perimeter, and volume, area, and circle.
Entrance to Class VII is as follows:
The following are examples of English: Essay on a given topic, short story based on a given picture, unseen passage, informal letter, parts of speech, direct and indirect speech, spelling correction, punctuate sentences, gerund and participate, and prefix/suffix
- Mensuration, Ratio, Symmetry, Algebra, Practical Geometry are some of the topics covered in mathematics.
- Integers are used to represent fractions.
- Whole numbers are used to represent numbers.
Entrance to Class VIII is as follows:
- English: Essay on a given topic, short story based on a given picture, unseen passage, informal letter, parts of speech, direct and indirect speech, spelling correction, punctuate sentences, gerund and participle, and prefix/suffix
The following topics are covered in mathematics: integers, and decimals; fractions, exponents; linear equations in one variable; algebraic expressions; lines & angles; triangles; comparing quantities; symmetry; perimeter and area; solid shapes; and data handling.
Procedures for Scindia School Gwalior Admission
- Acceptance of applicants will be determined by their performance in the aptitude exam. Admissions to classes 9th and 11th will be based on the availability of available seats.
- Student candidates who have been shortlisted after the CAA and SAA will be invited to the school for an interactive session that will include games and sports, co-curricular activities, and interaction with the faculty members.
- After admission has been confirmed, a registration fee of Rs. 15,000/- is required to be submitted to the South Asian Association.
- Candidates who have been accepted are needed to make payment of tuition and other fees, as well as fulfill the remaining procedures, in order to be considered for admission. The submission of a copy of the candidate’s Aadhaar Card is required in all states of India (with the exception of Jammu and Kashmir, Assam, and Meghalaya) prior to the student’s enrollment in school.
Structure of the fees
By contacting the school, you may learn more about the deadlines for submitting the different payments of the application cost. Fees may be paid via RTGS/NEFT or any other online payment method that is available. The following is the fee structure for The Scindia School Admissions in the year 2023:
For students from India:
Rs. 3,50,000 for the first installment (upon acceptance of the admission offer); Rs. 4,85,000 for the second installment (as per the 2nd letter of official admission); Rs. 3,50,000 for the third installment; Rs. 4,85,000 for the fourth installment.
The third installment (due by the first day of August in the admission year): Rs. 4, 65,000 Third installment (due by the first day of August in the admission year): Rs. 1, 00,000 Third installment (due by the first day of August in the admission year)
International students should take the following courses:
- 1st Installment (Upon acceptance of admission offer): Rs. 4,15,000
- 2nd Installment (Upon receipt of 2nd letter of official admission): Rs. 5,35,000
- 3rd Installment (By 1st August of admission year): Rs. 5,72,000
- 4th Installment (Upon receipt of 2nd letter of formal admission): Rs. 5,35,000
One lakh rupees is required as an accountable advance deposit for student’s personal expenses.
|Doon School Admission 2023||DPS Newtown Kolkata Admission 2023|
|Kendriya Vidyalaya Admission||Navodaya Vidyalaya Admission|
Scindia School Gwalior Scholarships
Students who have been accepted to the institution as well as those who are already enrolled are eligible for scholarships. scholarships are granted to deserving students in the following categories: academics, arts and humanities
- Classification A: Merit-plus-Means According to the results of the Aptitude exam, scholarships will be awarded to newly accepted students in need of financial help who have a strong academic record.
- Category B: The Merit-plus-Means Test Students who are currently enrolled and in need of financial help will be considered for scholarship awards based on their performance in academics as well as sports and extracurricular activities.
- Category C: Scholarships will be awarded to current students solely on the basis of merit, in order to honor the most deserving students for their outstanding achievement, regardless of their financial circumstances.
Please keep in mind that the scholarships will only be available for the current academic year.
|[email protected] & [email protected]|