MAH B.Ed CET 2024: It is a state-level exam and all the eligible candidates will get admission in 2 years course in Bachelors of Education The exam is conducted for candidates who wish to seek admission in the 2 – year full-time regular course of Bachelor of education offered by the government. The exam is managed by the Commissioner’s state CET cell. MAH B.Ed. CET stands for Maharashtra Bachelor in Education Common Entrance Test & this exam is conducted by the Directorate of Higher Education, State Govt. of Maharashtra. Get more details about MAH B.Ed CET 2024 in the following article.
Maharashtra B.Ed CET Application Process will start from the 2nd week of March. Check Here MH B.Ed CET Application form
MAH B.Ed-M.Ed And BA/B.Sc-B.Ed CET 2024 Details
|Start of On-Line Registration and Confirmation of Application Form||2nd week of March 2024|
|Last Date to Register||1st week of April 2024|
|Issue of Hall Ticket through login||4th week of April 2024|
|Date of On-Line MAH B.Ed.-M.Ed. Three Year Integrated Course CET 2024||2nd week of May 2024|
|Result Declaration||To be Announced Later|
|Information Brochure for B.Ed.-M.Ed (Integrated)||Check Here|
|Information Brochure for B.A/B.Sc-B.Ed (Integrated)||Check Here|
|Apply online for B.Ed.-M.Ed (Integrated)||Apply Here|
|Apply online for B.A/B.Sc-B.Ed (Integrated)||Apply Here|
MAH B.Ed CET 2024: Important Dates
|Online registration form||2nd week of March 2024|
|Last date of Application Form Submission||2nd week of April 2024|
|Issued of Admit Card||1st week of May 2024|
|Exam Date||2nd week of May 2024|
|Results Date||1st week of June 2024|
MAH B.Ed CET 202 Important Links
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
Before applying for the Exam, the applying candidate must check the eligibility criteria to apply for the application form. All candidates must be aware of the eligibility criteria.
- All the candidates who are appearing for the qualifying examination in the academic year are also eligible to apply for CET.
- Required residence proof about the state of Maharashtra. and must be an Indian National.
- Candidates Should have passed Bachelor’s and Master’s Degree with subjects in Science/Humanity Science/Commerce with minimum /Math/Social Science/ 50% marks for general category & reserved category candidate will get relaxation of 5%.
- Any candidates from out of Maharashtra state should have passed a Bachelor’s Degree or Master’s Degree awarded by any of the universities recognized by the Govt. of India/NCTE with a minimum of 3 years duration in any discipline or possess an equivalent with a minimum 55% of marks for all categories.
- All the Candidates should have passed Bachelor’s Degree and or Master’s Degree with the subjects in Management / Engineering /Computers / Law/Information -Technology / Agriculture/ BBI / Medical Sciences / Fine Art / Performing Art (Music/Dance /Drama etc.) and secured minimum 55% marks for general & reserved category candidates will get 5% relaxation.
MAH B.Ed CET 2024 Application Form
Visit the official website and click on the new registration and read all the instructions carefully. Firstly, candidates visit the official website of the university. Generate your password and read the security question. After that candidates fill all the requirements. Recheck the application form. Press on the submit button and confirm the detail and upload the scanned copy of passport size photo, signature. Now the candidate has to select the “Centre of Examination” for MAH B.Ed. CET 2024 Entrance Exam. Take a print out after the completion of the application form.
- Candidates pay the fee through debit/ credit/net/ banking/ NEFT/ RTGS/ mobile wallet.
- candidates can pay the application fee through the online mode.
- After that candidates get the printout of the application fee submission.
|General and OMS||Rs. 800|
|Candidates belonging to Maharashtra State and Reserved Category||Rs. 400|
- The exam is conducted through online mode.
- The question paper will be divided into three sections which will cover Mental Ability, General Knowledge and Teacher Aptitude.
- The total time duration is 60 minutes and the question paper will consist of 100 questions of the objective type.
- Every correct answer one mark will be awarded and there will be no negative marking.
|General knowledge||30||1 hour 30 min|
|Teacher Aptitude||40||1 hour 30 min|
|Mental Ability||40||1 hour 30 min|
English Language Content Test
|Verbal Idioms & Proverbs||05||05|
|Figures of speech||02||02|
MAH B.Ed CET Counselling
Through the online mode, counselling will be done. Counseling will be based on marks scored in the Entrance Exam. After the allotment of Seats, candidates have to report as soon as possible to take into B.Ed course. If they do not report on the given date & time candidate’s seat may get canceled. Check here MAH B.Ed CET Counselling.
- General Hindi: Civics, Political Science, Literature, Past Events, Current Affairs, and Science & Technology, History, Geography, and education.
- Teacher Aptitude: Leadership qualities, Keenness to update existing knowledge, Awareness about changes in society and education, Communication and professional commitment.
- Mental Ability: Analogies, Series, Coding-Decoding, Relationships, Syllogism, Classification, Problems on dice.
MAH B.Ed CET 2024: Important Points
- The result will be announced through online mode.
- Directorate of higher education Pune Maharashtra releases the result.
- Candidates can check their name, roll number, registration number, and also check marks in the exam result.
- The result of MAH B.Ed CET 2024 will be declared in the form of a merit list.
- Candidates who want to take admission in the two years of full-time Professional courses need to qualify for the exam.