NRTI Admission 2023: National Rail and Transport Institute conducts NRTI Admission to provide admission for different courses such as BBA and B.Sc. The eligible candidates can apply to make their carrier in the most known transportation sector of India. Training will be provided to the selected candidate from National Rail and Transportation Institute. Candidates can visit the official website to fill the application form of NRTI Admission 2023. Check the eligibility criteria before applying for the NRTI Admission 2023. For more information about NRTI Admission 2023, read the article below.
NRTI Admission 2023 Updates
NRTI Application process will be started from the 3rd week of May 2023. Check here: NRTI Application Form
NRTI Admission 2023: Important Dates
|Start the online Applications form||3rd week of May 2023|
|Closing Date of Online Application form||3rd week of June 2023|
|Admit Card release date||4th week of June 2023|
|NRTI UG Aptitude Test Date||4th week of June 2023|
|Round 1 Counselling||3rd week of July 2023|
|Round 2 Counselling||1st week of August 2023|
|Academic session starts||4th week of August 2023|
- Candidate must have Mathematics in class XII.
- For Science Stream Students: B.Sc. in Transportation Technology is the best option.
- For all streams: BBA in Transportation Management is the best option
- Candidates must have completed class 12th with at least 55% marks (50% for OBC/SC/ST category aspirants).
- The age should be 25 years as on 1st August 2023.
NRTI Application Form
Candidates can apply for the application form of NRTI Admission 2023 through online mode. Find out the registration link on the official website and register. The candidate must acquire application through online mode. Go to the official website www.nrti.edu.in/. and click the admission tab. After this, click on “Register Now”. Enter all the required personal and educational details and Press “Submit”.
- There will be a computer-based test.
- The question paper will appear in the English language only.
- The candidate is required to solve 100 questions.
- One and a half years is the time duration will be given to every candidate.
- The candidate will be rewarded 1 mark for every correct answer.
- There will be a deduction of 0.33 marks for every incorrect answer.
|Section||Number of Questions|
|Reasoning and General Intelligence||30|
|Quantitative and Numerical Ability||25|
- Candidates will be chosen on the basis of the marks achieved in a class 12th outcome and NRTI Admission Aptitude Test.
- The shortlisted candidates can get into contact for admission into several undergraduate programmes.
NRTI Admission 2023 Counselling
- As soon as the results are announced, the counselling procedure will commence in the University Campus, Vadodara.
- The counselling of the first merit list candidates will commence in the third week of August.
Documents required during Counseling
- Class X and XII mark-sheet and passing certificate
- Printout of this counseling-cum-admission email
- Six recent colored passport size photographs in formal dress.
- Transfer certificate or School leaving certificate
- One Govt. approved photo ID ie. Voter ID/ PAN card/ Driving License/Aadhaar card
- Migration certificate.
- Medical certificate
|Proficiency in the English Language||Reasoning & General Intelligence||Quantitative & Numerical ability||General Awareness|
|Error recognition||Numerical reasoning||Number System||Current affairs|
|Applied Grammar||Verbal Reasoning||Arithmetic||Culture & Arts|
|Contextual Usage||Critical Thinking||Algebra||General Science|
|Reading Comprehension||–||Data Interpretation||Geography and Sports|
Official Website: https://nrti.edu.in/