TS SET 2022: Osmania University, Hyderabad organizes TS SET (Telangana State -State Eligibility Test). It is conducted for the recruitment of Lecturers/Assistant Professor at Degree College and universities in Telangana, as per the rule and regulations of the University Grants Commission. The candidate must fill out the application form before the last date of application. Interested candidates must read all the instructions before applying. In this article, we are giving all the details regarding TS SET 2022.
TS SET 2022 Important Dates
|The release of notification/availability of the brochure
||2nd week of April 2022
|Starting of Application form filling
||3rd week of April 2022
|Last date of Application form submission
||3rd week of May 2022
|Availability of Hall ticket
||3rd week of June 2022
|Date of Examination
||2nd week of July 2022
- Candidates of General Category must have secured at least 55% marks or equivalent CGPA in their Post Graduation Exam.
- Eligibility Criteria for BC, SC, ST, PwD, Transgender candidates is a minimum of 50% marks or equivalents CGPA in their Post Graduation Exam.
- Candidates can apply as many times as they want. No limit to the number of attempts.
- Applicants are advised to appear in the subjects of their Post-graduation only.
- Candidates who will qualify for TS SET will be eligible for the recruitment as a Lecturer/Assistant Professor in Telangana state only.
- There is no upper age limit.
- Candidates belonging to the third gender in other words transgender would be eligible to draw the same relaxation in fee, age, and qualifying criteria for SET examination as are available to SC/ST /PwD categories.
- Candidates having post-graduation diploma/certificate awarded by the Indian University/ Institute of foreign degree /diploma /certificate awarded by the foreign university/with a master degree of recognized Indian Universities from the association of Indian Universities, New Delhi, are eligible.
- Ph.D. degree holders who have completed their Post Graduation before September 1992 shall be eligible for the relaxation of 5% in the minimum mark limit. They should have at least 50% in place of 55% marks.
TS SET 2022 Application Process
- To apply for the TS SET, the candidate must log in to the official website of the University, telanganaset.org.
- Candidate must fill in essential information like Name, Father’s Name, Mother’s Name, Date of Birth, Email Id, Contact number.
- TS SET subject and Exam Centre once submitted cannot be changed.
- On successful registration, University will send an email to your registered email id. the e-mail will contain your application number and password.
- Candidate must upload scanned photograph, signature, and caste/disability certificate if applicable in jpg/jpeg format only.
- The size of the photograph should be between 15 kb to 50 kb, the Signature should be between 5 kb to 20 kb and certificates should be between 50kb to 200kb.
- There is no requirement of sending hard copies of certificates or printouts of the confirmation pages to the university.
- The candidate must pay the fee before the last date of application.
- The mode of payment is online only. Candidates can pay the fee by debit card/credit card.
- The fee submitted by any other mode like Money Order, Demand Draft, IPO, etc. will not be accepted
- The Test will consist of two papers.
- Both the papers will consist of only objective-type questions.
- The papers will be held in 3 Hours of duration.
- 50 objective type compulsory questions would be asked in Paper I.
- Each question will be carrying 2 marks.
- 100 objective type compulsory questions would be asked in Paper-II.
- Each question will be carrying 2 marks.
||Number of Questions
||50 questions all are compulsory
||100 questions all are compulsory
UGC NET 2022 (June) Application Form, Exam Date, Eligibility, Exam Pattern
TS SET 2022 Admit Card
- Admit card for the TS SET will be issued by the University of Osmania before 15 days of examination
- Admit card is the mandatory document that should be carried on the day of the Examination.
- No candidate will be allowed to sit in the examination room without a valid admit card.
- Candidates can download admit cards by entering the application number and date of birth.
- Admit card will carry information like Name, Father’s Name, Date and Time of examination, venue of examination.