NIMCET 2023: NIT MCA Common Entrance Test is managed by the National Institutes of Technology, organized for the screening of the applicants for admissions in the MCA program offered by NITs of the country, On the basis of ranks secured in the NIMCET.
NIMCET 2023 Important Dates
|Publication of Advertisement||1st week of March 2023|
|Online Registration starts from||1st week of March 2023|
|Submission of Application Form ends on||last week of March 2023|
|Availability of Admit card||2nd week of May 2023|
|Date of Examination||4th week of May 2023|
|Publication of Result||1st week of June 2023|
|Choice filling||1st week of June 2023|
|First Round of Allotment||2nd week of June 2023|
|The second round of Allotment||3rd week of June 2023|
|The third round of Allotment||last week of June 2023|
|Announcement of vacant seats||1st week of July 2023|
|Fresh Choice Filling||1st week of July 2023|
|The final round of allotment||1st week of July 2023|
|The final round of reporting at the allotted institute||1st week of July 2023|
- Aspirants who have passed their degree from open universities are also eligible to apply.
- Candidate having a degree minimum of three years (B.Sc (Hons)/BCA/BIT/ B.Sc ) or BE / B Tech or equivalent exam from a recognized university.
- Must have scored a minimum of 60% marks or 6.5 CGPA (for general applicants) and a minimum of 55% marks or 6.0 CGPA (for SC, ST applicants) in the qualifying examination.
- Applicants appearing in the qualifying exam are also eligible to apply but they have to submit proof of appearing at the time of counseling/admission.
- The application fee can be deposit online through Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Internet Banking.
- The application fee is non-refundable.
|for Open/OBC Candidates||Rs. 2200/-|
|SC/ST/PWD Candidates||Rs. 1100/-|
NIMCET 2023 Exam Pattern
- The question paper will be asked in the English language only.
- The exam will be organized through pen and paper-based mode.
- The duration of the examination will be 2 and a half hours.
- The total number of questions will be 120 MCQ-type questions.
- 4 marks will be given for each correct answer and 1 mark will be deducted for each wrong answer.
- More than one answer indicated against a question will be negatively marked.
- The questions paper will have 4 sections- Mathematics, Analytical Ability & Logical Reasoning, Computer Awareness, and General English.
|Subjects||Number of Questions|
|Analytical Ability and Logical Reasoning||40|
List of Participating Institutes
Motilal Nehru National Institute of Technology, Allahabad, Maulana Azad National Institute of Technology, Bhopal, National Institute of Technology, Agartala, Calicut, Durgapur, Jamshedpur, Surathkal, Tiruchirappalli (Trichy), Warangal, Kurukshetra, Raipur
NIMCET 2023 Admit Card
- The admit card will be released by the authority from the first week till the last week of May 2023 on the official site of NIMCET.
- Admit cards will not be sent by the post system.
- The admit card is necessary to produce at the exam center, counselling center, and at the time of admission.
Agartala, Allahabad, Bhopal, Calicut, Durgapur, Hamirpur, Jaipur, Jalandhar, Jamshedpur, Kurukshetra, Patna, Raipur, Rourkela, Silchar, Srinagar, Surat, Surathkal, Tiruchirappalli, Warangal, Kolkata, Delhi
NIMCET 2023 Result
- The result can be downloaded from the official website of NIMCET.
- The Result will be released by the authority in the second week of June 2023 (Tentative).
- A rank list will be prepared on the basis of marks scored by the applicants in the entrance test.
- Take a printout of the result for further use.
- The seat allotment will be based on the rank scored by the applicants, choices filled by the applicants and availability of seats.
- Applicants successfully qualified for the entrance exam will be permitted to fill the choices of the institution where they are seeking admission.
- Applicants have to report to the allotted center with the required documents after seat allotment.
- The syllabus will comprise various sections such as Computer Awareness, Mathematics, Analytical Ability, and Logical Reasoning, and General English.
- Questions will be asked from these topics only.
- Applicants should prepare as per the officially prescribed syllabus for better exam preparations.
NIMCET 2023: Important Points
- The NIMCET 2023 application form will be available in the 2nd week of February 2023.
- Applicants may check the eligibility section for more details.
- As per the rank scored by the applicants in the NIMCET, the admission will be done.
- There is no age limit required to appear in NIMCET 2023.
- For every wrong answer, 1 mark will be deducted.
- You can purchase good study material, practice mock tests & previous year’s question paper of NIMCET to prepare for NIMCET 2023.
- The mode of submission of the application form is Online only.